As we approach the end of the four Blood Red Moon Tetrad of 2014-2015, we can certainly witness the trouble they forecast for the world. The blood red moons speak first of all to the nation of Israel but also hidden within them are eclipses which also forecast trouble for the nations of the world. Nations we once thought as allies are questioning their ties to us. The Mideast is in greater turmoil than it was with the threat of nuclear breakout among many nations of the Mideast a real possibility; it now appears as if the Obama administration is giving Iran a free pass to a nuclear bomb, Saudi Arabia is countering with threats of becoming nuclear themselves, as are Jordan and Egypt, and Pakistan and China appear to be willing to help them achieve this aspiration. Iran and its Shea Islamic terrorist allies are clearly pressing forward to capture the entire Mideast and ISIS and its Sunni Islamic allies are pushing towards the same goal. Within this whirlpool of struggle the Kingdoms of Jordan and Saudi Arabia are desperate to maintain their rules against the pressure to form new Caliphates in the region.
Europe is also staggering under the weight of debt, political unrest, and threat of the EU being dissolved. The threat from Russia is a daily reality.
The United States also is in free-fall from its role as a world leader; morally, politically, and financially . It is being weakened from within in the following ways –
- The U.S. is forsaking the Christian Biblical standards it was built on; and as a result the American family is greatly weakened; 50-60% of children born in the U.S. are fatherless and growing up under some form of government welfare. Large numbers of couples today just ‘live together’ not even bothering with a marriage they expect to forsake anyway! Also the modern concept of marriage as being a God-ordained institution of a man and a woman is being forsaken now allowing homosexual, lesbian and even polygamy as marriage models. WARNING!!! As the family goes, so goes the nation!
- Americans have aborted close to 60,000,000 of its babies in recent years and our demographic statistics have fallen well below the proven levels needed to maintain a culture. We have to import outsiders to maintain ourselves but, the Hispanics, Asians, and Muslims that are coming do not have the same cultural American values and America is ceasing to be America. Instead of assimilating into America; learning to speak English, learning our laws, etc., they are using our system to consume free services or demanding their Sharia law in place of ours.
- The Biblical standard is “If a man doesn’t work, let him not eat!” and man is the head of the family and responsible for its maintenance, but we have a situation where over 50% of the fathers are AWOL and the government is trying to substitute welfare to answer the problem. The problem is, welfare doesn’t cure the problem, it just enslaves the unfortunates making the problems even worse. Welfare does not make a person thankful or appreciative of what they have – earning it by honest work does! I hear people raised on welfare complaining there are no jobs for them but that is a lie! What they mean is no one is giving them the job they want. And they want it without working for it! Work is always available for those willing to work. They have been provided with free education but most of them fail to take advantage of it and then wonder why they don’t possess the skills needed for the job they want. The welfare mentality has robbed them of the drive to work for what they desire and many of them decide to just steal it from someone else rather than work for it. No nation can long survive with this kind of foundation; either it will disintegrate or become a dictatorship.
- America’s political system is failing as well because it has forsaken basic Biblical standards. The Bible describes a righteous person as one “who swears to his own hurt and does not change,” (Psalm 15:4). In other words, they do not lie! Lying is almost a political art-form in today’s government and the news media will only confront you about it if you are Republican! Democrats seem to be able to lie with impunity. But the Bible declares “Blessed is the nation whose God is the Lord” (Psalm 33:12), and if your government is filled with atheists, Muslims, hypocrites (those acting as Christians but are not), and other non-believers, how can God bless that nation? The answer is, He cannot, and it is going to fail.
- Finally, the U.S. has made money its god even taking credit themselves for whatever wealth they have. They have forgotten the Biblical truth “And you shall remember the LORD your God, for it is He who gives you power to get wealth, that He may establish His covenant which He swore to your fathers, as it is this day.” – Deuteronomy 8:18. Few Americans ever give thanks to God for the abundance He has given us, while most pridefully boast in their own ability as the cause of their wealth – and almost all Americans are wealthy compared to rest of the world! God gives us wealth so that we can influence the world for Him, not to consume it on our own greed and pleasure. The Bible says “The idols of the nations are silver and gold, the work of men’s hands.” And Paul warned Timothy, “For the love of money is a root of all kinds of evil, for which some have strayed from the faith in their greediness, and pierced themselves through with many sorrows.” – 1 Timothy 6:10. Money is not evil but, the love of money is! Because we have not used our wealth to reach the world with the good news that Jesus alone can save and deliver and instead consumed it on ourselves, God will judge us by taking our wealth away. That is exactly the message being given in this upcoming Shemitah, or Year of Jubilee.
This article has many warnings but, it does have a word of encouragement – God can change it all if we repent and turn back to Him. And if the nations do not turn back, we can find a place of individual safety in Jesus who alone can seal us, protecting us from the trouble to come.