This will be the last post of the series The Blood Red Moons Revisited and I will summarize the other articles and add one more point to remember.
- First, the BRMs (Blood Red Moon tetrad) highlight the immanent coming of the Year of Jubilee and all that it means. They also reveal the importance of the number 8 and its heralding something new coming. This BRM Tetrad was the 8th since the time of Jesus’ first coming. And finally, they emphasize the pattern of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) being the first and last feasts of the seven Lord’s Feasts, thus reminding us of the Lord’s first coming and His second coming.
- Second, the BRMs emphasize the absolute importance of the re-establishment of Biblical based families – turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Malachi 4:7). They also highlighted the coming later rain promised by Joel, Zechariah and James. God expects a harvest of souls and He sends the Holy Spirit in the later rain outpouring to achieve it. These BRMs also remind us of the number 10 and its meaning to those who will be saved and to those who will help form the devil’s last attempt to rule the world.
- Third, the BRMs stress the importance of the number 7. The secret of the shemitah (Sabbath year) and its accompanying judgments are revealed to those who will search for it. In America, money has become a god, controlling men’s lives and desires and out of mercy God will bring this god down. The shemitah even predicts when it will happen. But, in the midst of this judgment we must remember God’s promises – “I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread” – Psalm 37:25.
- Fourth, the BRMs reveal the importance of Pentecost (Shavuot). It was there the New Covenant began, the laws of God were written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and by the Spirit we are sealed as the people of God. God reversed the curse of the Tower of Babel and showed His people how to enter into living relationship with Him.
- Fifth, the BRMs reveal the final acts of this present age of man, which I will attempt to highlight in the following article –
When Jesus began His ministry He declared it the Acceptable Year that the prophet Isaiah prophesied would come – it was a Jubilee Year –
“The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me; because the LORD hath anointed me to preach good tidings unto the meek; he hath sent me to bind up the brokenhearted, to proclaim liberty to the captives, and the opening of the prison to them that are bound; To proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD, and the day of vengeance of our God; to comfort all that mourn;” – Isaiah 61:1,2
After reading them this scripture He declared: “This day is this scripture fulfilled in your ears.” (Luke 4:19). The Scripture that He read that day was the declaration of God’s intended rule over the nations, in other words, the end of the age. Isaiah declared the purpose of the acceptable year was to introduce the millennial kingdom of God –
“I will greatly rejoice in the LORD, my soul shall be joyful in my God; for he hath clothed me with the garments of salvation, he hath covered me with the robe of righteousness, as a bridegroom decketh himself with ornaments, and as a bride adorneth herself with her jewels. For as the earth bringeth forth her bud, and as the garden causeth the things that are sown in it to spring forth; so the Lord GOD will cause righteousness and praise to spring forth before all the nations.” – Isaiah 61:10,11
His ministry began with a message of hope, healing, and deliverance but it will end with a marriage – the marriage of the Lamb of God at the end of the age. We know this marriage has not yet happened so, the Acceptable Year is not yet fulfilled. The ministry of Jesus lasted 3 1/2 years but, there was a break because the Jews rejected and crucified Him. This allowed the message of salvation to go to the nations resulting in the largest outpouring of mercy and grace man has ever known, lasting 2000 years.
If you remember what Peter declared that ” that one day is with the Lord as a thousand years, and a thousand years as one day.” (2 Peter 3:8), and what the prophet Hosea wrote –
“Come, and let us return unto the LORD: for he hath torn, and he will heal us; he hath smitten, and he will bind us up. After two days will he revive us: in the third day he will raise us up, and we shall live in his sight. Then shall we know, if we follow on to know the LORD: his going forth is prepared as the morning; and he shall come unto us as the rain, as the latter and former rain unto the earth.” – Hosea 6:1-3
It has been 2 days since the time of Jesus’ first coming and the third day is upon us!
As always Satan tries to mimic what God is doing but, he is a counterfeiter. His false messiah will also come for 7 years and there will be a 3 1/2 year break as well, as
Daniel declared –
The “prince who is to come” will be a very charismatic but deceptive leader. He will no doubt appear at a time of great distress and trouble, such as economic collapse and the threat of nuclear war. The people of Israel will have just endured daily threats of terrorism and one, possibly two, devastating wars and will welcome his promise of peace. As an olive branch, this ‘prince’ will encourage the rebuilding of the longed for Temple in Jerusalem. The economic plan he offers will seem to stabilize the world’s economy and trade will rebound. He will confirm a 7-year covenant of peace with Israel and they will gladly accept it. His chief economic adviser (false prophet) will stabilize the world’s economy with an all inclusive plan of buying and selling that will leave no one behind. This man will unite all the world’s religions as simply different expression of the the one true god. All will be peace and harmony for 3 1/2 years as the prince’s power and control are established then, he will reveal his true nature in a final 3 1/2 years of unimaginable tribulation.
During this time of great darkness, God’s saints, infused with the later rain of the Holy Spirit, will be shinning as bright lights bringing God’s message of hope and salvation to the world. The Lord’s body (the true Church) will be completing His final 3 1/2 year ministry with the Lord Himself entering the battle for the final victory over the devil and his Antichrist.
This eighth appearance of the Blood Red Moon tetrad announces the soon completion of these events. Do not think that these Blood Red Moons only warn of trouble for Israel – they also warn of trouble to the nations as they include eclipses of the sun on Nisan 1 and Tishri 1, the beginning of the Biblical calendar and the beginning of the secular calendar of Israel.
God is warning of a great shaking coming to the nations that will collapse all the false gods they have been putting their hopes on; such as love of money, fame, immorality, false religion, or prosperity.
It is a time for choosing whom you will follow – the gods of this world, or the one true God. That is the message of the Blood Red Moon warning.