Tomorrow, January 31, 2018 a very special sign will be seen, a Super Blood Red Moon that is also a Blue Moon, which hasn’t been seen in over 150 years. The following video explains what this is –
This Super Blood Moon will occur on the Jewish Festival Tu B’Shevat, a holiday for embracing new beginnings. It is also the day that marks the beginning of a “new year” for trees. This day marks the season in which the earliest-blooming trees in the Land of Israel emerge from their winter sleep and begin a new fruit-bearing cycle. It also is the time when God inspects the trees to see if they are bearing fruit. Throughout Scripture mankind is likened to trees and God inspects them as John the Baptist taught –
“And now also the axe is laid unto the root of the trees: therefore every tree which bringeth not forth good fruit is hewn down, and cast into the fire.” – Mat. 3:10
Pastor Mark Biltz has interesting insights about this upcoming Super Blood Moon and I share it here –
This teaching is not for novices in the Word of God but, it could very well be the word of the hour. I will list the key points Pastor Biltz covers –
- Scriptures liken men to trees – see Psalm 1:3
- The Hebrew festival Tu B’ Shevat occurs on the Super Blue Blood Moon, which concerns trees and inspection of them for fruit. It also marks a change in seasons.
- 2017 was 5777 on the Hebrew Calendar, the three 7’s representing 3 swords of judgment raised over Israel, which have been stayed until this year 2018 (5778).
- 2018 is represented by the 2nd seal of Revelation 6 and the vision of Zechariah 1 in which a Red horse is seen in the trees which will take away peace from men.
- God Himself will measure Jerusalem and declares His House will be built there in-spite of men’s wishes.
- Zechariah sees 4 Horns that try to divide Jerusalem against the Lord’s wishes – they are the so-called Quartet who today are trying to divide Jerusalem.
We can see all these elements currently at work in the world. Prayer, careful study, and watching are needed to determine if this teaching is true. If it is, the Temple could be built this year, or at least begun. And the revealing of the Antichrist would not be far away.