The Biblical Blood Red Moon Tetrad of 2014 and 2015 ushered in many events, not the least of which was the Year of Jubilee, which began last September and ended this September. While some questions remain about the exact date of the Jubilee Year, one thing is certain – it is immediately upon us. When Jesus began His ministry He declared it the Acceptable Year that Isaiah prophesied would come – it was a Jubilee Year – Continue reading
As turmoil and confusion sweeps through the nations of the world, it would be wise to consider that God Almighty has a plan for the nations and the peoples. It was in place from the Creation and it is working even now. No nation or people group is left out. God has not hidden His plan; it is written in the heavens and proclaimed by His prophets down through the centuries. In our time, it is beginning to be fulfilled. We would be wise to consider and accept it.
“And he shall set up an ensign for the nations, and shall assemble the outcasts of Israel, and gather together the dispersed of Judah from the four corners of the earth.” – Isaiah 11:12
For 1000’s of years mankind has been laboring under the delusion that they can control their destiny without God’s oversight. The junk heap of history gives Continue reading
Jesus said there would be wars and rumors of war but, that these would just be the beginning of the birth pangs that would mark the end of the age.
“And you will hear of wars and rumors of wars. See that you are not troubled; for all these things must come to pass, but the end is not yet. … “All these are the beginning of sorrows (lit. birth pangs).” – Matthew 24:6-8
As we move closer to another Presidential election we need to consider what is really at stake. In light of the prophetic signs that come to pass recently it should be obvious that we are nearing the end of the age. For those among you who are younger and for those who have been asleep or too taken up with everyday living to have noticed, I will list a few of the recent prophetic events:
- WW I – Jews return to Palestine – Balfour Declaration
- WWII – Israel becomes a nation – 1948
- Jerusalem back under Jewish control – 1967
- United States begins official turn away from God – prayer removed from schools – 10 Commandments removed from public display – 1960’s
- 1960 through 1990’s United States continues moral downward slide into apostasy
- September 11, 2001 1st Harbinger strikes America as Islamic terrorist bring down World Trade Center Towers
- 2011 world-wide mass die-offs of birds, fish, and animals begins
- God sends a prophet to America with the warning of Isaiah 9:10 – Rabbi Jonathan Cahn reveals the Harbingers
- 2014-2015 God sends heavenly signs – a Blood Red Moon Tetrad – only the eighth since Jesus’ 1st coming – each time signaling historic changes
- Pestilences, earthquakes, revolutions and wars increasing dramatically
- Economic collapses in 2001, 2008, and 2015 highlighting Harbingers and Shemitahs (Sabbath years)
I have not listed the obvious building of tensions in the Middle East that signal to approach of the Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 wars. These and many other signs are meant to alert us to the lateness of the time. A time when the Bible declares an Antichrist figure and government will appear that will try to eliminate Israel and Christians from the earth. It is obvious that to accomplish these goals the United States will have to be removed as a world power. The best way to do this is to get the United States to leave its dependence on God who has been its historical power source.
This is exactly what has been happening. For the sake of the promise of money and prosperity, that never appeared, Americans elected the most anti-Christian president we have ever had . No friend of Israel, he is also no friend of Christians. Here is a partial listing of his actions over the past eight years and I would remind you – actions speak louder than words!
- April 2008 – speaks disrespectfully of Christians accusing them of “clinging to their guns and religion and having antipathy to people who aren’t like them.”
- February 2009 – He announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers “who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs”, and fully implements the plan in February 2011.
- April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, he orders that “a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech.”
- May 2009 – He declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. (Instead, he honors a Muslim prayer day.)
- April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, he nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three.
- October 19, 2010 – he begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions.
- November 2010 – he misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus Unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law.
- January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court.
- April 2011 – For the first time in American history, he urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring. (Of course. Muslims are exempt from obeying the federal mandate known as Obama-Care.)
- August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception.
- November 2011 – he opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial.
- November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, he studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech.
- December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights.
- January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis.
- February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion.
Of course, I am referring to Barack Hussein Obama, the most anti-Christian president the United States has ever had. And the above is just a sample of his presidential actions. They have occurred without fanfare because a liberal press mostly agrees with him. As long as the people get their government provisions on time most of the publicly educated in this country don’t seem to mind. As I list these factual statements and actions, I am not inferring that President Obama is the beast of Revelation, only that his words and actions may portray the way in which the beast will act.
As we consider our upcoming election it would be good to remember that Hillary Clinton will at least continue Barack Obama’s marxist trend of government or worse. But, it would wise to consider that the Republicans by in large did not resist Obama’s government even though they controled both the House of Representatives and the Senate. In some cases they passed budget bills giving him all he wanted and more! So why should we expect they will give us a candidate that will point this country back to a Godly agenda? With this in mind, I want to include a video by a decorated Army general who is a strong Constitutional Christian conserative – Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. (Jerry) Boykin.
The facts General Boykin listed are well documented but have you taken them to heart? Is the Pastor of your church warning against them? As a good watchman I have warned you now you need to act. The very least you can do is pray that God will deliver us and prepare us to weather the coming storm. In this age of electronic media, you could also share this message with all your friends – even though they may reject your warning.
Holy Scriptures warn us that God will not bring judgment on a nation without first warning it of the impending danger. We are also warned that the judgment will begin first with the ‘house of God’.
“For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?” – 1 Peter 4:17
The ‘house of God’, we call it the Church, is supposed to be walking in the light and should be first to see the coming flood of trouble but, for the most part – they are asleep. Continue reading
This will be the last post of the series The Blood Red Moons Revisited and I will summarize the other articles and add one more point to remember.
- First, the BRMs (Blood Red Moon tetrad) highlight the immanent coming of the Year of Jubilee and all that it means. They also reveal the importance of the number 8 and its heralding something new coming. This BRM Tetrad was the 8th since the time of Jesus’ first coming. And finally, they emphasize the pattern of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) being the first and last feasts of the seven Lord’s Feasts, thus reminding us of the Lord’s first coming and His second coming.
- Second, the BRMs emphasize the absolute importance of the re-establishment of Biblical based families – turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Malachi 4:7). They also highlighted the coming later rain promised by Joel, Zechariah and James. God expects a harvest of souls and He sends the Holy Spirit in the later rain outpouring to achieve it. These BRMs also remind us of the number 10 and its meaning to those who will be saved and to those who will help form the devil’s last attempt to rule the world.
- Third, the BRMs stress the importance of the number 7. The secret of the shemitah (Sabbath year) and its accompanying judgments are revealed to those who will search for it. In America, money has become a god, controlling men’s lives and desires and out of mercy God will bring this god down. The shemitah even predicts when it will happen. But, in the midst of this judgment we must remember God’s promises – “I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread” – Psalm 37:25.
- Fourth, the BRMs reveal the importance of Pentecost (Shavuot). It was there the New Covenant began, the laws of God were written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and by the Spirit we are sealed as the people of God. God reversed the curse of the Tower of Babel and showed His people how to enter into living relationship with Him.
- Fifth, the BRMs reveal the final acts of this present age of man, which I will attempt to highlight in the following article –
Many of the Feasts of the Lord contain an agricultural background as do many of the parables Jesus gave – such as the parable of the Sower in Matthew 13:3. But, no one sows seed without expecting a harvest and so it is with God. Shavuot (Pentecost) is such a Feast. It was called the Feast of Weeks and marked the in-gathering of the vital, life sustaining wheat harvest. But, as with all of the Feasts of the Lord, it contained a deeper meaning as well. It marked the anniversary of the day God gave the Torah (tablets of Law) to Israel at Mt. Sinai. This giving of the Law stood for the covenant between God and the 12 tribes of Continue reading