As the upcoming Presidential election draws near, many voices are flooding the airways proclaiming their perceived answers to our problems, each trying to drown out the other. The noise is so disharmonious as to cause a normal person to click the off switch, especially when one understands they are speaking lies and half-truths for the most part and that most of the “news media” does not disseminate news at all, but just the propaganda they have sold out to!
The last two years, 2014-2015, have displayed the heavenly signs of a Biblical Blood Red Moon Tetrad (four consecutive red moons on Passover and Sukkot) and ushered in a Jubilee year which I believe is highlighting the only message worth listening to – return to God while there is time! The messages are clear for those with eyes to see and ears to listen and I will list some of them – Continue reading →
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.” – Psalm 19:1
We so often read these scriptures but never realize they may have a prophetic message as well. As we near the end of the age, God will use all His creation to warn us of impending danger, even the clouds of heaven.
“Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” – Matthew 24:30
“Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.” – Revelation 1:7 Continue reading →
“The Spirit of the Lord God is upon me to preach good tidings to the poor: … To proclaim the acceptable year of the Lord.” – Isaiah 61:1, 2
This is the message Jesus began His ministry with, a ministry He passed on to His Church – those who believe in Him and put their trust in Him. It is not a message of “greasy-grace” or “sloppy-agape” as some would teach. God has not changed, nor have His standards changed. God still hates sin because it separates us from Him. What this message does do is present all of us with a way to escape the consequences of sin. The Bible declares –
“For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” – Romans 6:23
Free at Last
Mankind’s old nature is corrupt and cannot change so God made a way for us to be “born again”, to become a new creation through the Son of God, Jesus Christ. The consequences of sin is death so Jesus stood in for us – though He was sinless, He was willing to die in our place on the cross of Calvary. If we are willing to repent of our sin and acknowledge Jesus as our substitute, His Holy Spirit will do a re-creation in us, then the Spirit will begin to work in us to help our “new man” grow strong enough to overcome the old nature and follow Jesus in a new life. Though this will be a life-long work, as we daily choose to follow the Spirit’s leading, we will begin to look and act like Jesus. Continue reading →
This will be the last post of the series The Blood Red Moons Revisited and I will summarize the other articles and add one more point to remember.
- First, the BRMs (Blood Red Moon tetrad) highlight the immanent coming of the Year of Jubilee and all that it means. They also reveal the importance of the number 8 and its heralding something new coming. This BRM Tetrad was the 8th since the time of Jesus’ first coming. And finally, they emphasize the pattern of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) being the first and last feasts of the seven Lord’s Feasts, thus reminding us of the Lord’s first coming and His second coming.
- Second, the BRMs emphasize the absolute importance of the re-establishment of Biblical based families – turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Malachi 4:7). They also highlighted the coming later rain promised by Joel, Zechariah and James. God expects a harvest of souls and He sends the Holy Spirit in the later rain outpouring to achieve it. These BRMs also remind us of the number 10 and its meaning to those who will be saved and to those who will help form the devil’s last attempt to rule the world.
- Third, the BRMs stress the importance of the number 7. The secret of the shemitah (Sabbath year) and its accompanying judgments are revealed to those who will search for it. In America, money has become a god, controlling men’s lives and desires and out of mercy God will bring this god down. The shemitah even predicts when it will happen. But, in the midst of this judgment we must remember God’s promises – “I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread” – Psalm 37:25.
- Fourth, the BRMs reveal the importance of Pentecost (Shavuot). It was there the New Covenant began, the laws of God were written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and by the Spirit we are sealed as the people of God. God reversed the curse of the Tower of Babel and showed His people how to enter into living relationship with Him.
- Fifth, the BRMs reveal the final acts of this present age of man, which I will attempt to highlight in the following article –
Continue reading →
Many today have short attention spans. We are used to instant everything. The food we buy must be microwavable, the news we get must be nightly, online and fast. The weekly newspaper is almost extinct. The volume of information we are inundated with forces us to focus only on the immediate with last years news relegated to the delete or junk folders of our minds. However, this is very dangerous as we tend to overlook those items that require thought and planning.
For this reason I have decided to revisit the last few years from a prophetic perspective. I will begin with the Blood Red Moons of 2014 and 2015 and their hidden meanings for us. How they affect you will depend on you and how much time you give to analyzing these events. Continue reading →
When Jesus was asked about the signs that would mark the end of the age and His return, one of the signs He referenced was the rise in earthquakes.
“For nation will rise against nation, and kingdom against kingdom. And there will be famines, pestilences, and earthquakes in various places.” – Matthew 24:7
The Book of Revelation also identifies some of the signs preceding the end of the age as earthquakes and blood red moons.
“I looked when He opened the sixth seal, and behold, there was a great earthquake; and the sun became black as sackcloth of hair, and the moon became like blood.” – Revelation 6:12
Continue reading →
Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord and in the power of His might. Put on the whole armor of God, that you may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. For we do not wrestle against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this age, against spiritual hosts of wickedness in the heavenly places. Therefore take up the whole armor of God, that you may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. – Ephesians 6:10-13
This is a message to the Church of Jesus Christ – prepare for battle! Continue reading →
Rabbi Jonathan Cahn recently shared another mystery of the Shemitah (the 7 year cycle we are in currently) on the Jim Bakker Show that you will find interesting. It is another sign of coming judgment on the United States.
The Blood Red Moon cycle we are currently in has many aspects to it, all of which deserve our careful consideration. While blood red moons, which occur during a lunar eclipse, happen frequently, four blood red moons occurring consecutively are rare. These are known as a blood red moon tetrad. But, when a blood red moon tetrad occurs on Biblical feast days, this is a very rare happening. And when these blood red moon tetrads occur on the same Feast days of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot in Hebrew), this is extremely rare. In fact according to NASA it only happened seven times since the time of Jesus. They are known as Biblical Blood Red Moons. The Blood Red Moon Tetrad of 2014 – 2015 is only the eighth occurrence of this rare event since the time of Jesus’ first coming. Continue reading →
Table 1: Isaiah 61 verses 1 through 3
I have been thinking and praying about the upcoming Year of Jubilee, which will begin September 23, 2015 and lasts for a year. Remember, Jesus began his public ministry by quoting Isaiah 61, as shown in Table 1. God first gave the reason for this Acceptable Year in Leviticus, where He calls it the Jubilee Year –
“Then you shall cause the trumpet of the Jubilee to sound on the tenth day of the seventh month; on the Day of Atonement you shall make the trumpet to sound throughout all your land. ‘And you shall consecrate the fiftieth year, and proclaim liberty throughout all the land to all its inhabitants. It shall be a Jubilee for you; and each of you shall return to his possession, and each of you shall return to his family.” – Leviticus 25:9, 10
In the post The Acceptable Year to Come I asked the question “Does the 3 1/2 years of Jesus’ ministry during His first advent have anything to do with the first 31/2 years when the Antichrist will be revealed?”. I want to elaborate on that question here. Continue reading →