I recently shared David Wilkerson’s Vision he had in 1973 in which he shared 7 collapses that were going to happen in the world and in the United States, many of them have happened or are beginning to happen already.
- “Worldwide recession caused by economic confusion”
- “Nature having labor pains”
- “A flood of filth and a baptism of dirt in America”
- “Rebellion in the home”
- “A persecution madness against truly Spirit filled Christians who love Jesus Christ”
- There will be another wave of riots and there will be a fall in moral conduct.
- “Apostasy in the church”
The Season of Joy
October 4th to October 11th this year is the celebration of the final Feast of the Lord, known as the Feast of Tabernacles (heb. Sukkot). All the Feasts of the Lord are prophetic but, this year especially so as Tabernacles this year represents a jubilee (50 yrs.) from the retaking of Jerusalem, 1967 to 2017.
Christians are beginning to learn more about the Feasts of the Lord and their prophetic nature as divine appointments by God to meet with His people. But, I believe we yet have more to learn so I want to re-publish some articles I wrote earlier about them and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to share them as you wish.
These three articles highlight the Feasts of the Lord and their prophetic meaning for us today. They are ‘dress rehearsals’ for the coming of the Lord and contain valuable clues to its timing. I pray you take the time to prayerfully read them.
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.” – Psalm 19:1
We so often read these scriptures but never realize they may have a prophetic message as well. As we near the end of the age, God will use all His creation to warn us of impending danger, even the clouds of heaven.
“Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” – Matthew 24:30
“Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.” – Revelation 1:7 Continue reading
Holy Scriptures warn us that God will not bring judgment on a nation without first warning it of the impending danger. We are also warned that the judgment will begin first with the ‘house of God’.
“For the time has come for judgment to begin at the house of God; and if it begins with us first, what will be the end of those who do not obey the gospel of God?” – 1 Peter 4:17
The ‘house of God’, we call it the Church, is supposed to be walking in the light and should be first to see the coming flood of trouble but, for the most part – they are asleep. Continue reading
This will be the last post of the series The Blood Red Moons Revisited and I will summarize the other articles and add one more point to remember.
- First, the BRMs (Blood Red Moon tetrad) highlight the immanent coming of the Year of Jubilee and all that it means. They also reveal the importance of the number 8 and its heralding something new coming. This BRM Tetrad was the 8th since the time of Jesus’ first coming. And finally, they emphasize the pattern of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) being the first and last feasts of the seven Lord’s Feasts, thus reminding us of the Lord’s first coming and His second coming.
- Second, the BRMs emphasize the absolute importance of the re-establishment of Biblical based families – turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Malachi 4:7). They also highlighted the coming later rain promised by Joel, Zechariah and James. God expects a harvest of souls and He sends the Holy Spirit in the later rain outpouring to achieve it. These BRMs also remind us of the number 10 and its meaning to those who will be saved and to those who will help form the devil’s last attempt to rule the world.
- Third, the BRMs stress the importance of the number 7. The secret of the shemitah (Sabbath year) and its accompanying judgments are revealed to those who will search for it. In America, money has become a god, controlling men’s lives and desires and out of mercy God will bring this god down. The shemitah even predicts when it will happen. But, in the midst of this judgment we must remember God’s promises – “I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread” – Psalm 37:25.
- Fourth, the BRMs reveal the importance of Pentecost (Shavuot). It was there the New Covenant began, the laws of God were written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and by the Spirit we are sealed as the people of God. God reversed the curse of the Tower of Babel and showed His people how to enter into living relationship with Him.
- Fifth, the BRMs reveal the final acts of this present age of man, which I will attempt to highlight in the following article –
I have been posting about the 2014-2015 Blood Red Moon Tetrad and the eclipses it contains, but there is another important sign hidden within them that gives grave news for the world. It is the mystery of the number seven. From the beginning of creation the number seven has played an important role –
- God created the heavens and the earth in six days but on the seventh – He rested.
- Man was commanded to follow the same pattern and set aside the seventh day as a Sabbath – ” Remember the sabbath day, to keep it holy.” – Exodus 20:8
- Not only was the seventh day a Sabbath but seven Sabbaths was a special Sabbath and the next day (50th day) was a celebration of harvest.- Leviticus 23:16
- Every seven years was also a special time, called the shemittah in which there was to be a time of release from financial debt. – Deuteronomy 15:1
- Every seven shemitahs was to begin a year of Jubilee – a time of great release and rest, debts forgiven, land that was lost was to be returned, those who had been enslaved were to be set free, and the land and vineyards were also to be given rest.
- Judgments also came in groups of seven – Pharaohs dream of seven lean cows, and the Babylonian captivity of Judah for 70 years because they did not honor God by keeping the shemitahs commanded and fell away from God. – Jeremiah 29:10
- Antichrist will rule the earth for seven years. – Daniel 9:27