We watched the eclipse yesterday. In our location only about 75% of the Sun was eclipsed but, it was interesting to watch. But, what is more interesting is thinking about what it may mean? This eclipse was called ‘the great American eclipse’ because it is the first total solar eclipse that could only be seen in the United States, and no other country. It was also the only total eclipse seen only in the USA since it’s founding in 1776.
While this eclipse traveled from the Northwest to the Southeast, in just 7 years another eclipse will cross the US from Northeast to Southwest which is very unusual. Some have wondered about the crossing point being right over the famous Madrid fault line in the Mississippi Valley. Continue reading →
“And when he had opened the seventh seal, there was silence in heaven about the space of half an hour.” – Revelation 8:1
As the 7th seal is opened there is silence in heaven where normally there is constant praise and worship. Why? I believe it is because God is grieving for the judgments that are about to be released on those God created. God told Ezekiel –
“Say to them: ‘As I live,’ says the Lord GOD, ‘I have no pleasure in the death of the wicked, but that the wicked turn from his way and live. Turn, turn from your evil ways! For why should you die, O house of Israel?'” – Ezekiel 33:11 Continue reading →
The Biblical Blood Red Moon Tetrad of 2014 and 2015 ushered in many events, not the least of which was the Year of Jubilee, which began last September and ended this September. While some questions remain about the exact date of the Jubilee Year, one thing is certain – it is immediately upon us. When Jesus began His ministry He declared it the Acceptable Year that Isaiah prophesied would come – it was a Jubilee Year – Continue reading →
This will be the last post of the series The Blood Red Moons Revisited and I will summarize the other articles and add one more point to remember.
- First, the BRMs (Blood Red Moon tetrad) highlight the immanent coming of the Year of Jubilee and all that it means. They also reveal the importance of the number 8 and its heralding something new coming. This BRM Tetrad was the 8th since the time of Jesus’ first coming. And finally, they emphasize the pattern of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) being the first and last feasts of the seven Lord’s Feasts, thus reminding us of the Lord’s first coming and His second coming.
- Second, the BRMs emphasize the absolute importance of the re-establishment of Biblical based families – turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Malachi 4:7). They also highlighted the coming later rain promised by Joel, Zechariah and James. God expects a harvest of souls and He sends the Holy Spirit in the later rain outpouring to achieve it. These BRMs also remind us of the number 10 and its meaning to those who will be saved and to those who will help form the devil’s last attempt to rule the world.
- Third, the BRMs stress the importance of the number 7. The secret of the shemitah (Sabbath year) and its accompanying judgments are revealed to those who will search for it. In America, money has become a god, controlling men’s lives and desires and out of mercy God will bring this god down. The shemitah even predicts when it will happen. But, in the midst of this judgment we must remember God’s promises – “I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread” – Psalm 37:25.
- Fourth, the BRMs reveal the importance of Pentecost (Shavuot). It was there the New Covenant began, the laws of God were written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and by the Spirit we are sealed as the people of God. God reversed the curse of the Tower of Babel and showed His people how to enter into living relationship with Him.
- Fifth, the BRMs reveal the final acts of this present age of man, which I will attempt to highlight in the following article –
Continue reading →