This will be the last post of the series The Blood Red Moons Revisited and I will summarize the other articles and add one more point to remember.
- First, the BRMs (Blood Red Moon tetrad) highlight the immanent coming of the Year of Jubilee and all that it means. They also reveal the importance of the number 8 and its heralding something new coming. This BRM Tetrad was the 8th since the time of Jesus’ first coming. And finally, they emphasize the pattern of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) being the first and last feasts of the seven Lord’s Feasts, thus reminding us of the Lord’s first coming and His second coming.
- Second, the BRMs emphasize the absolute importance of the re-establishment of Biblical based families – turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Malachi 4:7). They also highlighted the coming later rain promised by Joel, Zechariah and James. God expects a harvest of souls and He sends the Holy Spirit in the later rain outpouring to achieve it. These BRMs also remind us of the number 10 and its meaning to those who will be saved and to those who will help form the devil’s last attempt to rule the world.
- Third, the BRMs stress the importance of the number 7. The secret of the shemitah (Sabbath year) and its accompanying judgments are revealed to those who will search for it. In America, money has become a god, controlling men’s lives and desires and out of mercy God will bring this god down. The shemitah even predicts when it will happen. But, in the midst of this judgment we must remember God’s promises – “I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread” – Psalm 37:25.
- Fourth, the BRMs reveal the importance of Pentecost (Shavuot). It was there the New Covenant began, the laws of God were written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and by the Spirit we are sealed as the people of God. God reversed the curse of the Tower of Babel and showed His people how to enter into living relationship with Him.
- Fifth, the BRMs reveal the final acts of this present age of man, which I will attempt to highlight in the following article –