“It was granted to him to make war with the saints and to overcome them. And authority was given him over every tribe, tongue, and nation.” – Rev. 13:7
In the Book of Revelation, John describes a future ruler who is Satan’s final attempt to defeat God and His people. He is known as the Antichrist in most Christian circles. However, John never calls him by that name. John calls him “the beast”. According to John, he is Continue reading
Well, I’m 83 years old now and wondering if I’ll be here to see the Lord’s return? The Covid19 virus seems to be engineered to take care of that problem for me as old people are especially vulnerable – or so they say. And society seems to be coming up with different ways to help take old people out of the picture as well.
Our society seems to be broken as they want to get rid of old people and the very young Continue reading
“And in the second year of the reign of Nebuchadnezzar Nebuchadnezzar dreamed dreams, wherewith his spirit was troubled, and his sleep brake from him.” – Dan. 2:1
Nebuchadnezzar was given a dream of the final Gentile kingdoms to come on the earth in the form of a great statue but, when he awoke, he could not remember the dream so, he called his wise men for an answer but, they could not show him the dream. But Daniel, who was a captive in Babylon, was given the answer by God – Continue reading
As many of the end-time events are described in the Book of Revelation, I put forth this series, named Revelation for Beginners. In this series, I only attempt to present an outline of the events described. I hope and pray it is enough to encourage you to continue studying the Book of Revelation. Many, over the years, have presented their theories and understandings about these events and I do not wish to prove or disprove any of them but instead present a straightforward outline of events described. Before beginning this article, I will present a movie of basic comparisons between the Seals, the Trumps, and the Bowls of Wrath which Revelation presents. In this article, I have not included the letters to the seven churches Jesus dictated or the judgment on the great whore of Babylon, which I have covered in other Revelation postings. After the movie I will give more information I hope will be helpful. Continue reading
“And after these things I heard a great voice of much people in heaven, saying, Alleluia; Salvation, and glory, and honour, and power, unto the Lord our God: For true and righteous are his judgments: for he hath judged the great whore, which did corrupt the earth with her fornication, and hath avenged the blood of his servants at her hand.” – Rev. 19:1-2
In Revelation chapter 19 we are given a preview of the judgment of Mystery Babylon, the false church, the Great Whore. There is great rejoicing in seen in heaven because this false religious system has persecuted true believers since the beginning of time, starting with Cain and Abel. Her deceptions have robbed many people of the blessings God had planned for them, blocking the way that leads to life but refusing to go in herself. Continue reading
And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon.” – Rev. 13:11
This False Prophet looks like the Lamb but, he only has two horns whereas John tells us the true Lamb of God has seven horns, which represent the fullness of the Holy Spirit –
“And I beheld, and, lo, in the midst of the throne and of the four beasts, and in the midst of the elders, stood a Lamb as it had been slain, having seven horns and seven eyes, which are the seven Spirits of God sent forth into all the earth.” – Rev. 5:6
This “false prophet” will be powerful, having all the power of the first beast. He will also be religious in nature and try to convince people that he is the prophet to come.
“Behold, I will send you Elijah the prophet before the coming of the great and dreadful day of the LORD:” – Malachi 4:5 Continue reading
In the article Strange Fire, I warned of the danger of mixing falsehoods with God’s revealed works or words. One of the signs Jesus warned us to watch for were false prophets (Matthew 24:11), and today we see an abundance of false prophets and false teachers on the scene.
President Obama came to power promising ‘Hope and Change’ but, his policies have trashed the hope of economic improvement for many and he has “opened the door to the chicken house” for terrorism in America by installing Muslim extremists in his administration and allowing a huge influx of Muslim immigration, many of which are radical Islamic sympathizers. Hillary Clinton blames big banks and the sub-prime market for our economic problems saying only she can fix the
Hillary accepts 2.3 million from big banks
situation. What she doesn’t say is her husband started the sub-prime mortgage problem and she has made over 2 million the last two years from these same banks she is blaming! False prophets are not always religious but, sometimes they are. This last week I read someone prophesying 1) Donald Trump would be elected President of the United States, 2) another prophesying that Hillary Clinton would be elected and 3) one prophesying that neither would be elected because Barak Hussein Obama would declare a state of emergency and cancel the election! Now it is obvious that not all of them could be true, either two of these are false prophets or perhaps all three. What is the source of false prophesy? Continue reading
This will be the last post of the series The Blood Red Moons Revisited and I will summarize the other articles and add one more point to remember.
- First, the BRMs (Blood Red Moon tetrad) highlight the immanent coming of the Year of Jubilee and all that it means. They also reveal the importance of the number 8 and its heralding something new coming. This BRM Tetrad was the 8th since the time of Jesus’ first coming. And finally, they emphasize the pattern of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) being the first and last feasts of the seven Lord’s Feasts, thus reminding us of the Lord’s first coming and His second coming.
- Second, the BRMs emphasize the absolute importance of the re-establishment of Biblical based families – turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Malachi 4:7). They also highlighted the coming later rain promised by Joel, Zechariah and James. God expects a harvest of souls and He sends the Holy Spirit in the later rain outpouring to achieve it. These BRMs also remind us of the number 10 and its meaning to those who will be saved and to those who will help form the devil’s last attempt to rule the world.
- Third, the BRMs stress the importance of the number 7. The secret of the shemitah (Sabbath year) and its accompanying judgments are revealed to those who will search for it. In America, money has become a god, controlling men’s lives and desires and out of mercy God will bring this god down. The shemitah even predicts when it will happen. But, in the midst of this judgment we must remember God’s promises – “I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread” – Psalm 37:25.
- Fourth, the BRMs reveal the importance of Pentecost (Shavuot). It was there the New Covenant began, the laws of God were written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and by the Spirit we are sealed as the people of God. God reversed the curse of the Tower of Babel and showed His people how to enter into living relationship with Him.
- Fifth, the BRMs reveal the final acts of this present age of man, which I will attempt to highlight in the following article –
In Matthew 24, Jesus delivered to his disciples his basic teaching on the end of the age. It involved wars and rumors of wars, nation against nation and kingdom against kingdom, famines, and pestilences, and earthquakes, in many different places. He warned them that believers would be hated for His name’s sake, betrayed even by family and other so-called Christians. Because iniquity (lawlessness) would abound the love of many shall grow cold. Many Christians will be afflicted causing a great ‘falling away’ that Paul spoke about.
“And then shall many be offended, and shall betray one another, and shall hate one another. And many false prophets shall rise, and shall deceive many. And because iniquity shall abound, the love of many shall wax cold.” – Matthew 24:10-12
This condition reveals the final strategy for overcoming – Continue reading