“Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men. Ye are the light of the world. A city that is set on an hill cannot be hid. Neither do men light a candle, and put it under a bushel, but on a candlestick; and it giveth light unto all that are in the house. Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works, and glorify your Father which is in heaven.” – Matthew 5:13-16
The salt Jesus is talking about is that preservative that fights corruption – the corruption of sin. And the light He is talking about is that God given exposure to the truth as God defines it. It alone can drive away darkness. Mystery Babylon cannot stand either. Her spirit thrives in darkness and she is full of corruption. If we would follow Jesus we must be salt and light in our time. One thing about salt – you always know it is there! There is no hiding it. And light always exposes darkness for what it is. Continue reading
I have written extensively about the coming war of Ezekiel 38 which often referred to as the war of Gog and Magog. In a recent article named ‘Is Ezekiel’s Gog soon upon us?’ I specifically highlighted recent actions by Turkey to prepare for this warbut, in this article I will highlight actions by Iran that very well may set the war off! Iran (known as Persia by Ezekiel) is steadily building its’ military preparations. It is arming Hezbollah with Continue reading
In 2015 I posted a series of articles concerning the prophesied Gog Magog war with Israel but, it deserved to be updated as much has happened since then. First, let me recap some of what I wrote previously.
“In Gog Rising parts 1-4, I identified most of the nations led by Russia against Israel as: Russia, Turkey, Iran, Libya, Sudan, and others. –
“You will ascend, coming like a storm, covering the land like a cloud, you and all your troops and many peoples with you.” – Ezekiel 38:9
The United States is facing serious questions right now and they are not just about who will be President. One major choice is that of Elijah’s challenge –
“And Elijah came unto all the people, and said, How long halt ye between two opinions? if the LORD be God, follow him: but if Baal, then follow him. And the people answered him not a word.” – 1 Kings 18:21
By choosing against prayer to God in schools; or against posting the 10 Commandments in public; or upholding God’s definition of marriage as being between a man and a woman; or by choosing to allow the murder of babies in the womb; or by choosing to dissolve the covenant of marriage in divorce; or by choosing world views that deny God, such as humanism- we are choosing to follow the Baals of our day.
Many other signs are overlooked as being unimportant because people do not know or believe the Word of God – but that will not stop what God is planning.
Dry land has appeared in the Sea of Galilee, September 2016
An island that has recently appeared in the middle of the Sea of Galilee (Kinneret) is a cause of ecologic alarm, but, more importantly, it is also a sign mentioned explicitly in the Talmud as presaging the coming of the Messiah from the House of David. Jewish scholars have predicted for years that these things would begin in Galilee just before Messiah returns because that is where the Babylonian captivity began from. Continue reading
As we move closer to another Presidential election we need to consider what is really at stake. In light of the prophetic signs that come to pass recently it should be obvious that we are nearing the end of the age. For those among you who are younger and for those who have been asleep or too taken up with everyday living to have noticed, I will list a few of the recent prophetic events:
- WW I – Jews return to Palestine – Balfour Declaration
- WWII – Israel becomes a nation – 1948
- Jerusalem back under Jewish control – 1967
- United States begins official turn away from God – prayer removed from schools – 10 Commandments removed from public display – 1960’s
- 1960 through 1990’s United States continues moral downward slide into apostasy
- September 11, 2001 1st Harbinger strikes America as Islamic terrorist bring down World Trade Center Towers
- 2011 world-wide mass die-offs of birds, fish, and animals begins
- God sends a prophet to America with the warning of Isaiah 9:10 – Rabbi Jonathan Cahn reveals the Harbingers
- 2014-2015 God sends heavenly signs – a Blood Red Moon Tetrad – only the eighth since Jesus’ 1st coming – each time signaling historic changes
- Pestilences, earthquakes, revolutions and wars increasing dramatically
- Economic collapses in 2001, 2008, and 2015 highlighting Harbingers and Shemitahs (Sabbath years)
I have not listed the obvious building of tensions in the Middle East that signal to approach of the Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 wars. These and many other signs are meant to alert us to the lateness of the time. A time when the Bible declares an Antichrist figure and government will appear that will try to eliminate Israel and Christians from the earth. It is obvious that to accomplish these goals the United States will have to be removed as a world power. The best way to do this is to get the United States to leave its dependence on God who has been its historical power source.
This is exactly what has been happening. For the sake of the promise of money and prosperity, that never appeared, Americans elected the most anti-Christian president we have ever had . No friend of Israel, he is also no friend of Christians. Here is a partial listing of his actions over the past eight years and I would remind you – actions speak louder than words!
- April 2008 – speaks disrespectfully of Christians accusing them of “clinging to their guns and religion and having antipathy to people who aren’t like them.”
- February 2009 – He announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers “who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs”, and fully implements the plan in February 2011.
- April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, he orders that “a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech.”
- May 2009 – He declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. (Instead, he honors a Muslim prayer day.)
- April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, he nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three.
- October 19, 2010 – he begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions.
- November 2010 – he misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus Unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law.
- January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court.
- April 2011 – For the first time in American history, he urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring. (Of course. Muslims are exempt from obeying the federal mandate known as Obama-Care.)
- August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception.
- November 2011 – he opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial.
- November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, he studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech.
- December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights.
- January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis.
- February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion.
Of course, I am referring to Barack Hussein Obama, the most anti-Christian president the United States has ever had. And the above is just a sample of his presidential actions. They have occurred without fanfare because a liberal press mostly agrees with him. As long as the people get their government provisions on time most of the publicly educated in this country don’t seem to mind. As I list these factual statements and actions, I am not inferring that President Obama is the beast of Revelation, only that his words and actions may portray the way in which the beast will act.
As we consider our upcoming election it would be good to remember that Hillary Clinton will at least continue Barack Obama’s marxist trend of government or worse. But, it would wise to consider that the Republicans by in large did not resist Obama’s government even though they controled both the House of Representatives and the Senate. In some cases they passed budget bills giving him all he wanted and more! So why should we expect they will give us a candidate that will point this country back to a Godly agenda? With this in mind, I want to include a video by a decorated Army general who is a strong Constitutional Christian conserative – Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. (Jerry) Boykin.
The facts General Boykin listed are well documented but have you taken them to heart? Is the Pastor of your church warning against them? As a good watchman I have warned you now you need to act. The very least you can do is pray that God will deliver us and prepare us to weather the coming storm. In this age of electronic media, you could also share this message with all your friends – even though they may reject your warning.