We just had an Event called The Return and also a prayer march on Washington D.C. in which over 100,000 participated, either in person or by simulcast worldwide. But, compared to our population as a nation (331,494,557) it was just a “drop in the bucket”, so to speak, little more than .03%. One wonders if it made the threshold God demanded of Sodom to save themselves (Gen. 18:32). It certainly did not meet the threshold of Nineveh, where the entire population repented to stave off God’s judgment. Continue reading
The United States and its ally, Israel, are facing existential threats from Russia, Syria, Iran, Turkey, and Arab terrorists like Hamas and the PA. In the face of these threats the Democrat Party (don’t call them the Democratic Party because they are anything but democratic!), which has become the party of the far-left, is doing all it can do to undermine the United States and its policies. Their judges, appointed under Clinton and Obama, block every common sense move to limit the entry into our country of terrorists who want to destroy us. They would like us to believe it is just President Trump they are against but, that is a lie, they are against America and its Christian heritage! To listen to Obama give his recent speeches against division in the country is laughable because he is among the biggest dividers and destroyers of America.
To you who are Democrats, I say WAKE UP! The Democrat Party has changed, it is no longer ‘the party of the people’, if it ever was, but it has been taken over by leftist with a Marxist agenda. These people have infiltrated the Democrat Party, the Washington establishment (including Republicans), the news media, the public school agenda, and even the church. They have successfully enslaved Americans through their welfare programs, the Obama health care program, and bailouts to banks and industrial companies.
Blacks and Hispanics march and riot in the streets, kneel when the National Anthem is played as if this will bring justice. They are ignorant of the ways of justice and they reject the way of God, who alone can bring justice. Without righteousness, there can be no justice. As Isaiah wrote –
“Justice is turned back, And righteousness stands afar off; For truth is fallen in the street, And equity cannot enter. Yea, truth faileth; and he that departeth from evil maketh himself a prey: and the LORD saw it, and it displeased him that there was no judgment.” – Isa. 59:14,15
Most of the church has succumbed to the spirit of Babylon and is riding the Beast and is drunk on the wine of apostasy. The church, who should be the source of truth, has forsaken it for the world’s allurement of comfort, riches, and power. They have allowed homosexuals and lesbians in the pulpit and then wonder why the truth (God’s truth) has fallen in the gutter of the street. There is little preaching against sin or for the Holy Spirit and His gifts because they know if they do they will suffer loss and persecution. They have placed women in control, even though God’s word speaks against it (1 Tim. 2:12) and the women lead them into deception, as this Baptist minister speaking for abortion. Then there is this statement by a United Methodist Bishop –
“United Methodist Church bishop Dr. Karen Oliveto is not only an ordained member of the Methodist Church, but is also an open lesbian — the first in the denomination, according to The Denver Post. She also thinks that Jesus Christ was a bigot — or used to be.”
This is just the ‘tip of the iceberg’ of a ‘lukewarm’ church that has lost its voice to speak for truth and righteousness. There is just one message left for such a church and it is the message of the Holy Spirit given to Babylon – “And I heard another voice from heaven, saying, Come out of her, my people, that ye be not partakers of her sins, and that ye receive not of her plagues.” – Rev. 18:4. Judgment is about to fall, and it will begin at the house of God. Now is the time to choose according to the last message of Revelation –
“He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.” – Rev. 22:11
Now, you must ask yourself, as I must also, am I living according to God’s standards and not my own? Am I living according to God’s will and not my own? If we are sincere in asking these questions, the Holy Spirit will answer us speedily, and then we must obey.
There is a remnant who will take these words seriously (Many are called but, few are chosen – Matt. 24:14) and the devil will certainly fight against us as will Christians who don’t want to change (“having a form of godliness but denying its power. And from such people turn away!” – 1 Tim. 3:5) but, there is hope –
“But now thus saith the LORD that created thee, O Jacob, and he that formed thee, O Israel, Fear not: for I have redeemed thee, I have called thee by thy name; thou art mine. When thou passest through the waters, I will be with thee; and through the rivers, they shall not overflow thee: when thou walkest through the fire, thou shalt not be burned; neither shall the flame kindle upon thee.“ – Isa. 43:1,2
God promises to go with all those who will not forsake His truth and who will stand for Him.
The time of testing is soon upon us and it is time to “Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints” – Ephesians 6:14-18
As we move closer to another Presidential election we need to consider what is really at stake. In light of the prophetic signs that come to pass recently it should be obvious that we are nearing the end of the age. For those among you who are younger and for those who have been asleep or too taken up with everyday living to have noticed, I will list a few of the recent prophetic events:
- WW I – Jews return to Palestine – Balfour Declaration
- WWII – Israel becomes a nation – 1948
- Jerusalem back under Jewish control – 1967
- United States begins official turn away from God – prayer removed from schools – 10 Commandments removed from public display – 1960’s
- 1960 through 1990’s United States continues moral downward slide into apostasy
- September 11, 2001 1st Harbinger strikes America as Islamic terrorist bring down World Trade Center Towers
- 2011 world-wide mass die-offs of birds, fish, and animals begins
- God sends a prophet to America with the warning of Isaiah 9:10 – Rabbi Jonathan Cahn reveals the Harbingers
- 2014-2015 God sends heavenly signs – a Blood Red Moon Tetrad – only the eighth since Jesus’ 1st coming – each time signaling historic changes
- Pestilences, earthquakes, revolutions and wars increasing dramatically
- Economic collapses in 2001, 2008, and 2015 highlighting Harbingers and Shemitahs (Sabbath years)
I have not listed the obvious building of tensions in the Middle East that signal to approach of the Psalm 83 and Ezekiel 38 wars. These and many other signs are meant to alert us to the lateness of the time. A time when the Bible declares an Antichrist figure and government will appear that will try to eliminate Israel and Christians from the earth. It is obvious that to accomplish these goals the United States will have to be removed as a world power. The best way to do this is to get the United States to leave its dependence on God who has been its historical power source.
This is exactly what has been happening. For the sake of the promise of money and prosperity, that never appeared, Americans elected the most anti-Christian president we have ever had . No friend of Israel, he is also no friend of Christians. Here is a partial listing of his actions over the past eight years and I would remind you – actions speak louder than words!
- April 2008 – speaks disrespectfully of Christians accusing them of “clinging to their guns and religion and having antipathy to people who aren’t like them.”
- February 2009 – He announces plans to revoke conscience protection for health workers “who refuse to participate in medical activities that go against their beliefs”, and fully implements the plan in February 2011.
- April 2009 – When speaking at Georgetown University, he orders that “a monogram symbolizing Jesus’ name be covered when he is making his speech.”
- May 2009 – He declines to host services for the National Prayer Day (a day established by federal law) at the White House. (Instead, he honors a Muslim prayer day.)
- April 2009 – In a deliberate act of disrespect, he nominated three pro-abortion ambassadors to the Vatican; of course, the pro-life Vatican rejected all three.
- October 19, 2010 – he begins deliberately omitting the phrase about “the Creator” when quoting the Declaration of Independence – an omission he has made on no less than seven occasions.
- November 2010 – he misquotes the National Motto, saying it is “E pluribus Unum” rather than “In God We Trust” as established by federal law.
- January 2011 – After a federal law was passed to transfer a WWI Memorial in the Mojave Desert to private ownership, the U. S. Supreme Court ruled that the cross in the memorial could continue to stand, but the Obama administration refused to allow the land to be transferred as required by law, and refused to allow the cross to be re-erected as ordered by the Court.
- April 2011 – For the first time in American history, he urges passage of a non-discrimination law that does not contain hiring protections for religious groups, forcing religious organizations to hire according to federal mandates without regard to the dictates of their own faith, thus eliminating conscience protection in hiring. (Of course. Muslims are exempt from obeying the federal mandate known as Obama-Care.)
- August 2011 – The Obama administration releases its new health care rules that override religious conscience protections for medical workers in the areas of abortion and contraception.
- November 2011 – he opposes inclusion of President Franklin Roosevelt’s famous D-Day Prayer in the WWII Memorial.
- November 2011 – Unlike previous presidents, he studiously avoids any religious references in his Thanksgiving speech.
- December 2011 – The Obama administration denigrates other countries’ religious beliefs as an obstacle to radical homosexual rights.
- January 2012 – The Obama administration argues that the First Amendment provides no protection for churches and synagogues in hiring their pastors and rabbis.
- February 2012 – The Obama administration forgives student loans in exchange for public service, but announces it will no longer forgive student loans if the public service is related to religion.
Of course, I am referring to Barack Hussein Obama, the most anti-Christian president the United States has ever had. And the above is just a sample of his presidential actions. They have occurred without fanfare because a liberal press mostly agrees with him. As long as the people get their government provisions on time most of the publicly educated in this country don’t seem to mind. As I list these factual statements and actions, I am not inferring that President Obama is the beast of Revelation, only that his words and actions may portray the way in which the beast will act.
As we consider our upcoming election it would be good to remember that Hillary Clinton will at least continue Barack Obama’s marxist trend of government or worse. But, it would wise to consider that the Republicans by in large did not resist Obama’s government even though they controled both the House of Representatives and the Senate. In some cases they passed budget bills giving him all he wanted and more! So why should we expect they will give us a candidate that will point this country back to a Godly agenda? With this in mind, I want to include a video by a decorated Army general who is a strong Constitutional Christian conserative – Lt. Gen. (Ret.) W.G. (Jerry) Boykin.
The facts General Boykin listed are well documented but have you taken them to heart? Is the Pastor of your church warning against them? As a good watchman I have warned you now you need to act. The very least you can do is pray that God will deliver us and prepare us to weather the coming storm. In this age of electronic media, you could also share this message with all your friends – even though they may reject your warning.