Since the 1960’s an evil stain has spread across the land and it has only increased and magnified – the sin of abortion, the shedding of innocent blood. Now it is entrenched in the Democrat Party and they have made it part of their platform. And it has magnified to the selling of baby parts, even living baby parts. It has further morphed into transgenderism and the Democrats just passed a bill in the Congress allowing boys to compete in girls sports and use girls bathrooms and showers. They have ‘done much evil in the sight of the Lord’ just as King Manasseh did in the Old Testament. He also introduced evil practices to Judah, even sacrificing his children to the god Moleck. Continue reading
Beginning in 2014 a Blood Red Moon Tetrad (4 BRMs) began and carried over into 2015. It was only the eighth time such an event has occurred since Jesus hung on the cross, eight being the number of new beginning. What makes this tetrad so special is the blood moons occurring on the first and last Feast Days of Passover (Heb. Pesach) and Tabernacles (Heb. Sukkot).
Tomorrow, January 31, 2018 a very special sign will be seen, a Super Blood Red Moon that is also a Blue Moon, which hasn’t been seen in over 150 years. The following video explains what this is –
This Super Blood Moon will occur on the Jewish Festival Tu B’Shevat, a holiday for embracing new beginnings. It is also the day that marks the beginning of a “new year” for trees. This day marks the season in which the earliest-blooming trees in the Land of Israel emerge from their winter sleep and begin a new fruit-bearing cycle. It also is the time when God inspects the trees to see if they are bearing fruit. Throughout Scripture mankind is likened to trees and God inspects them as John the Baptist taught – Continue reading
October 4th to October 11th this year is the celebration of the final Feast of the Lord, known as the Feast of Tabernacles (heb. Sukkot). All the Feasts of the Lord are prophetic but, this year especially so as Tabernacles this year represents a jubilee (50 yrs.) from the retaking of Jerusalem, 1967 to 2017.
Christians are beginning to learn more about the Feasts of the Lord and their prophetic nature as divine appointments by God to meet with His people. But, I believe we yet have more to learn so I want to re-publish some articles I wrote earlier about them and I hope they are a blessing to you. Feel free to share them as you wish.
These three articles highlight the Feasts of the Lord and their prophetic meaning for us today. They are ‘dress rehearsals’ for the coming of the Lord and contain valuable clues to its timing. I pray you take the time to prayerfully read them.
“The heavens declare the glory of God; and the firmament shows his handiwork.” – Psalm 19:1
We so often read these scriptures but never realize they may have a prophetic message as well. As we near the end of the age, God will use all His creation to warn us of impending danger, even the clouds of heaven.
“Then the sign of the Son of Man will appear in heaven, and then all the tribes of the earth will mourn, and they will see the Son of Man coming on the clouds of heaven with power and great glory.” – Matthew 24:30
“Behold, He is coming with clouds, and every eye will see Him, even they who pierced Him. And all the tribes of the earth will mourn because of Him. Even so, Amen.” – Revelation 1:7 Continue reading
This will be the last post of the series The Blood Red Moons Revisited and I will summarize the other articles and add one more point to remember.
- First, the BRMs (Blood Red Moon tetrad) highlight the immanent coming of the Year of Jubilee and all that it means. They also reveal the importance of the number 8 and its heralding something new coming. This BRM Tetrad was the 8th since the time of Jesus’ first coming. And finally, they emphasize the pattern of Passover and Tabernacles (Sukkot) being the first and last feasts of the seven Lord’s Feasts, thus reminding us of the Lord’s first coming and His second coming.
- Second, the BRMs emphasize the absolute importance of the re-establishment of Biblical based families – turning the hearts of the fathers to the children (Malachi 4:7). They also highlighted the coming later rain promised by Joel, Zechariah and James. God expects a harvest of souls and He sends the Holy Spirit in the later rain outpouring to achieve it. These BRMs also remind us of the number 10 and its meaning to those who will be saved and to those who will help form the devil’s last attempt to rule the world.
- Third, the BRMs stress the importance of the number 7. The secret of the shemitah (Sabbath year) and its accompanying judgments are revealed to those who will search for it. In America, money has become a god, controlling men’s lives and desires and out of mercy God will bring this god down. The shemitah even predicts when it will happen. But, in the midst of this judgment we must remember God’s promises – “I have never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed begging bread” – Psalm 37:25.
- Fourth, the BRMs reveal the importance of Pentecost (Shavuot). It was there the New Covenant began, the laws of God were written on our hearts by the Holy Spirit, and by the Spirit we are sealed as the people of God. God reversed the curse of the Tower of Babel and showed His people how to enter into living relationship with Him.
- Fifth, the BRMs reveal the final acts of this present age of man, which I will attempt to highlight in the following article –